Last Updated On October 04, 2019
Restore Image restores a Winclone image created with the Create Image from Volume option. After restoring, Winclone will configure Windows to boot based on the version of Windows and the Mac hardware.
- Select a source image. A standard macOS open dialog will appear to select a saved Winclone image.
- Select a destination volume. All volumes that are MS-DOS, exFAT, or NTFS formatted will be shown. The specific format is not important as Winclone will format the destination as NTFS prior to restoring.
- If the image is WIM-based, there may be multiple images inside the WIM image. The popup will also show the recommended size. Select the correct image for restore.
- The destination available space is the size of the destination volume.
- When the restore image button is pressed, the image from the source will be restored to the destination.