- Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
- Support for virtual machine hosts
- New screen customization options
- Schedule startup into a boot volume
- Custom selection screen popover text
- Auto-login to OS X account
- Auto-launch of virtual machine host
- Custom login options
- Custom boot volume icons
- Remote management of boot selection
- Remote management of selection screen
- Display or hide restart button
- Display or hide shutdown button
- Menu bar boot selector
- Control virtual machine shutdown and logout
- Custom marquee text formatting
|Number of Client Machines
||Price Per Client
||Renewal Price Per Client
|1 - 49
|50 - 100
|101 - 250
|251 - 500
|501 - 1000
|1001 or more
||Get pricing for higher volumes.
Get a Quote
Stay current with both minor and major Boot Runner upgrades and priority phone and email support. Support and Maintenance is included for one year with all Boot Runner Lab, Site and custom purchases. Please contact us to renew by purchase order.
Support and Maintenance
Boot Runner 2 comes with one year of support and maintenance.
- Upgrades for one year
- Email and phone support (phone support only for institutions in the U.S.)
To ensure that you continue to receive support and maintenance after one year, we ask you to subscribe to our yearly Boot Runner Support and Maintenance Service plan. This entitles you to ongoing access to updates and priority technical support.
Contact us to get a quote for support and maintenance renewal.
If you purchased Boot Runner after January 1, 2015 you are eligible for a free upgrade to Boot Runner 2.
If you purchased Boot Runner with a Support and Maintenance contract after April 15, 2013 you are eligible for a free upgrade to Boot Runner 2.
- To generate a new download link, go to our redownload page.
- Enter the email address you used to purchase Boot Runner.
- If you are eligible, our system will send you a link to Boot Runner 2.
A software license agreement is available for download.