Thanks for Downloading Winclone
Winclone is downloading now. Winclone now
offers in-app license purchasing.
Full Featured Boot Camp Solution
Winclone 7 is the complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss and for moving your Boot Camp partition to a new Mac.
Protect all the time and energy you spent getting Windows and all your programs installed and set up in Boot Camp. Create a Winclone image of your Boot Camp partition and snap back to that same setup in minutes.
New in Winclone 7: Winclone 7 now features incremental cloning for fast updates to existing images.
What's New in Winclone 7
New and improved user interface
The Winclone interface has been updated to make it easier to understand when options are available for each task. Each task shows a sheet with all the options available and makes it easy to understand what steps to take.
Incremental imaging makes it easy to update an image with just the files that have changed. This makes incremental imaging very fast and you can restore back to any incremental backup when restoring.
Built-In Mount Read/Write
Winclone 7 now mounts NTFS volumes as Read/Write without requiring installation of 3rd party drivers. This greatly simplifies the process and is a great way to quickly copy a file or folder that you’ll need when in Windows.
Winclone 7 Overview
- Cloning and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS Sierra 10.12, macOS High Sierra 10.13, and macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Supports restoring images created with Winclone 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (Windows 7 and above)
- Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
- Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external or network storage
- Fast incremental imaging
- Support for core storage volumes
- Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
- Supports local disk-to-disk migration
- Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
- Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
- Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
- Alert sound for success or fail operation
- In-app links to related support resources
- Updated user interface