Release Date: Thursday, March 28, 2013
Naperville, Illinois - Twocanoes Software has announced the release of Boot Runner 1.3. New in Boot Runner 1.3 are the Maintenance Scheduling feature, additional compatibility with NTFS drivers and language support for Polish and Portuguese. Boot Runner provides complete start up management and control for dual-boot Macs, including a customizable selection screen and Finder menu boot selector. Boot Runner requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Boot Runner 1.3 Feature Highlights:
* Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
* New Maintenance Scheduling controls
* Customizable startup screen
* Manage startup with network policies
* Integrate with existing client management tools
* Language support for Japanese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
* Quick restart into Windows
* View detailed startup disk information
* Show or hide startup volumes
* Remote select and boot OS
* Show unmounted startup disks
* Customize background
* Customize system name and description
* Customize scrolling marquee text
Track statistics on startup selection history
"We are thrilled to announce this update to Boot Runner," said Twocanoes Software's Timothy Perfitt. "The new maintenance feature solves a long-standing problem for administrators needing to apply Windows updates on schedule."
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Boot Runner 1.3 is $9.99 (USD) for an Individual License, $349.00 for a Lab License and $699.00 for a Lab with Support license. All software editions are available through the Twocanoes website.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.