Release Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Naperville, Illinois - Twocanoes Software, makers of Winclone and Boot Runner, announced today a new Set Your Own Price purchase option for their SD card cloning app, SD Clone for Mac. Customers may set their own price when purchasing SD Clone from the Twocanoes web store. SD Clone's fast transfer speed, simple interface and capability to clone up to 8 SD cards simultaneously make it a must-have app for SD card users. SD Clone supports all flash memory card formats and operating systems used in embedded devices, cameras and gaming consoles. SD Clone is available online at twocanoes.com.
Many electronic devices, including internet-connected (IoT) sensors, cameras, gaming consoles, mobile and other embedded devices rely on removable flash media to boot operating systems and to store data. SD Clone solves the problem of how to back up SD card data as well as a simple method to clone SD cards simply, quickly and reliably. SD Clone can also clone up to 8 cards simultaneously.
Unlike other solutions that fail when cloning to smaller SD cards, SD Clone automatically shrinks or expands file system sizes to ensure that larger cards can be cloned to smaller cards. SD Clone is compatible with standard image formats and media formats, including SD, micro-SD and USB flash drives.
In addition, SD Clone's Supercharged Raspberry Pi Mode speeds the process for Raspberry Pi cards by cloning only used data instead of copying each block on the card.
"We're thrilled to offer customers SD Clone, a great cloning solution for flash media, at the price you choose", said Russell Scheil, Managing Director at Twocanoes Software. "Everyone who uses flash media should be using SD Clone."
Purchase includes one year of maintenance and technical support. A fully functional 14-day trial version is also available on the Twocanoes web store.
SD Clone is available in three editions:
* SD Clone Single Edition
* SD Clone 4 Concurrent Card Edition
* SD Clone 8 Concurrent Card Edition
SD Clone Feature Highlights:
* Set Your Own Price purchasing option
* Fastest, easiest, most reliable way to clone SD cards
* Supports up to 8 concurrent SD card cloning operations at blazing speed
* Shrink and expand source data for restoring to larger or smaller cards
* Supercharged Raspberry Pi Mode for blazing fast cloning of Raspbian systems
* Clone from many sources: SD card, disk image, compressed disk image
* Clone data to any combination of card capacities and types
* Back up SD cards to an image file for safe keeping
* Supports saving to and restoring from compressed images
SD Clone System Requirements:
* OS X 10.9 or higher, including MacOS Sierra
* SD, micro-SD or other flash media
* SD card reader or adapter
All paid downloads of SD Clone include one year of maintenance and technical support. Visit Twocanoes Software online to learn more about SD Clone.