SD Clone Features
Select a SD card as the source and clone to an image file. Or select an image file as the source and clone to a SD card.
Optimized for fast cloning on up to 8 SD cards simultaneously.
Shrink SD card file system to clone to smaller SD cards. Create an image of any SD card.
Get SD card images right from SD Clone.
Verify Tool protects against counterfeit or bad SD card.
SD Clone runs on MacOS Sierra and supports the latest embedded operating systems and devices. Purchases include one year of technical support. Find out what’s new in SD Clone 3.
SD Clone in Action
Current Version: 3.0.2
- Clone images to SD cards
- Save images of SD cards
- Clone images to multiple SD cards simultaneously
- Download and clone Raspberry Pi images to SD cards
- Verify SD cards
- Shrink SD Cards and images to clone to smaller cards
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13, Sierra 10.12, OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- SD Card
- SD Card reader
- Internet connection is required to verify your license key