Get Boot Runner for complete startup control for dual boot Macs. Use network policies and remote management tools for easy maintenance and customization of dual boot labs, kiosks and classrooms.
Customize the start up experience with custom background images and popover text. A menu bar disk selector gives one-click startup control from the desktop.
Ensuring that dual-boot systems are always in a ready state for automated or remote software deployments is easy with Boot Runner. Utilize existing network policy control to manage start up with the Boot Runner's maintenance scheduling feature.
- Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
- Maintenance scheduling for specified boot volume
- Highly-configurable startup screen
- Manage startup behavior with network policies
- Integrates with existing client management tools
- Compatible with third-party NTFS drivers
- Available in Español, Deutsch, , Italiano, Français, Nederlands, Русский, Polski, Português, , and
- Menu Bar Features
- Quickly and easily restart into alternate boot volumes
- View detailed infomation for all volumes
- Startup Screen Features
- Control which startup disks are displayed
- Select OS via network control
- Show unmounted startup disks
- Customize background image
- Customize volume name and description
- Customize scrolling marquee text
- Track startup disk selection statistics
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Boot Camp partition with WIndows installed, or other bootable partition(s)
- (optional) Client Management suite to manage settings via Network Policy