Try Signing Manager for 60 Days!
Fill out this form to download your 60-day trial. You will receive an email with links to download your software and trial license. If you have already requested a trial and would like additional time, please contact us.
Secure Your Signing Identities
Signing Manager for macOS provides an ideal system for securing code and package signing identities. Implement secure access to the identities with API keys, access controls, and auditing. Gain full control over iOS, macOS, watchOS, and iPadOS signing operations without disrupting the current workflow. Signing Manager works great for developers, CI/CD servers, or for any size team that releases software on Apple hardware.
See It In Action
- Sign apps and packages without direct access to private keys
- Sign iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, macOS apps
- Local signing with native Apple tools
- Limit signing operations based on API key
- Signing Service on Linux or macOS
- Full auditing of all signing operations
- Easy updating of expired certificates
- Command line interface for CI/CD servers
- Host identities
- Manage Users
- Manage API Keys
- Manage User roles
- Auditing and Logging of Signing Operations
- Deploy on macOS, Linux, or Cloud (AWS, others)
- SAML and OpenID Support (Coming Soon!)