Thanks for Downloading Winclone
Winclone is downloading now. Winclone now
offers in-app license purchasing.
Full Featured Boot Camp Solution
Winclone 8 is the complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss and for moving your Boot Camp partition to a new Mac.
Protect all the time and energy you spent getting Windows and all your programs installed and set up in Boot Camp. Create a Winclone image of your Boot Camp partition and snap back to that same setup in minutes.
What's New in Winclone 8
Beautiful in both Light and Dark Mode
The Winclone interface has been updated to look great with modern macOS. Run in either light or dark mode and it will look amazing. When you add the Winclone icon in your Dock, it will fit right it.
Incremental Image Scheduling
Incremental Imaging has been updated to run in the background and the scheduling options been greatly expanded. The main Winclone app no longer needs to be running during incremental imaging and you can now schedule hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
Winclone 8 works great with new security features of Catalina. Any images stored in protected areas (Desktop, Documents, External Volumes) can be used to restore to a Boot Camp partition. Winclone 8 has also been tested and is fully compatible with the new read-only system volume in Catalina.
Winclone 8 Overview
- Imaging and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina
- Enhanced security compatibility with macOS Catalina
- Scheduled background updates of Winclone images
- Supports restoring images created with prior versions of Winclone (Windows 7 and above)
- Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
- Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external or network storage
- Fast incremental imaging
- Support for APFS and core storage volumes
- Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
- Supports local disk-to-disk migration
- Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
- Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
- Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
- Alert sound for success or fail operation
- In-app links to related support resources
- Updated user interface
- Notarized for enhanced security and compatibility with macOS Catalina