Thanks for Downloading Winclone
Winclone is downloading now. Winclone now
offers in-app license purchasing.
Full-Featured Boot Camp Solution
Winclone 10 is the complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss and for moving your Boot Camp partition to a new Mac.
Protect all the time and energy you spent getting Windows and all your programs installed and set up in Boot Camp. Create a Winclone image of your Boot Camp partition and snap back to that same setup in minutes.
What's New in Winclone 10
Quick Install Windows 10 or Windows 11
With the new Quick Install feature, you can eliminate hassle when installing Windows 11 on your Boot Camp partition. Simply select a Windows ISO, a driver folder, and a target volume: in just a few minutes, Winclone 10 will take care of installation. Best of all, it takes just 5 minutes or less!
Not only does Winclone support macOS Big Sur, but Winclone 10 is now Monterey-ready! You won’t have to worry about changes to the OS changing how you use Winclone. Since Winclone 9, our software handles all 11.0 or later needs for Boot Camp cloning, migrating, package deployment, MDT, and SCCM.
Updated User Interface
To keep with the sleek look of Monterey, Winclone 10 also includes a cleaner design to match. Our main window is simple so you can get to what you need, and fast; all other tools are neatly organized via dropdown in the menu bar. We’ve also moved Quick Install Windows to the main window for your convenience.
Winclone 10 Overview
- Quick Installation of Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Boot Camp driver injection
- Imaging and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey ready (macOS 11.0 or later)
- Scheduled background updates of Winclone images
- Supports restoring images created with prior versions of Winclone
- Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT, and NTFS formatted volumes
- Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external or network storage
- Fast incremental imaging
- Support for APFS and core storage volumes
- Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
- Supports local Disk-to-Disk migration
- Shrink/Expand Boot Camp file system
- Options for “Make Legacy Bootable” and “Make EFI Bootable”
- Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
- Alert sound for success or fail operation
- In-app links to related support resources
- Updated User Interface
- Notarized for enhanced security and compatibility with macOS Big Sur and later