Thanks for Downloading Winclone
Winclone is downloading now. Winclone now
offers in-app license purchasing.
Full Featured Boot Camp Solution
Winclone 9 is the complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss and for moving your Boot Camp partition to a new Mac.
Protect all the time and energy you spent getting Windows and all your programs installed and set up in Boot Camp. Create a Winclone image of your Boot Camp partition and snap back to that same setup in minutes.
What's New in Winclone 9
Winclone now provides Boot Camp driver injection. With driver injection your Winclone images will include critical drivers for SSD, keyboard, trackpad, and other hardware when needed. This provides confidence to apply your Winclone image to a broader array of hardware configurations.
Big Sur Compatibility
MacOS 11 Big Sur is the most significant update to macOS in quite a while. Winclone 9 is fully compatible with all the changes in Big Sur on Intel Macs, and will handle all Big Sur needs for Boot Camp cloning, migrating, package deployment, MDT, and SCCM. Winclone 9 also includes a fresh Big Sur look.
Winclone 9 Overview
- Boot Camp driver injection
- Imaging and restoring Boot Camp
- Supports macOS 10.15 Catalina and 11.0 Big Sur
- Enhanced security compatibility with macOS Catalina
- Scheduled background updates of Winclone images
- Supports restoring images created with prior versions of Winclone (Windows 8 and above)
- Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
- Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
- Supports saving to external or network storage
- Fast incremental imaging
- Support for APFS and core storage volumes
- Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
- Supports local disk-to-disk migration
- Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
- Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 8 and above)
- Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
- Alert sound for success or fail operation
- In-app links to related support resources
- Updated user interface
- Notarized for enhanced security and compatibility with macOS Catalina and later