No beta at this time. Current version is 7.1.3. Please check back.
Fixed issue with copying EFI files
- Fixed issue with Create Package selecting boot mode
- Fixed issue with Create Package showing correct image date
- Fixed issue with package deployments copying files from Sysprep folder
- Fixed issue with WinPE package booting
- Improved cleanup of EFI partition on restore
- Added better logging info
- Fixed issue with Create Package caused by inability to find device
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Added NFR functionality
Fixed issue where drive UUID is absent
- New and improved user interface
- Incremental cloning
- Customized packaged deployment
- Import standard WIM images from Windows install media
- Automatic Windows naming during package deployment
- Automatic user creation during package deployment
- Automatic configuration of first startup during package deployment
- Automatic installation of Boot Camp drivers during first startup during package deployment
- Detection of different editions in WIM-based images
- Support for WindowsPE image booting for enterprise integration with Microsoft MDT and SCCM
- Ability to set a Boot Camp partition as WinPE bootable using customized BCD
- Better feedback during cloning operations
- Automatic configuration and installation of unattend.xml during deployment for Sysprep configuration
- Unified Logging
- Customized package installer pane for better log viewing
- Added in a fix for the progress bar not showing up for some users.
- Updated progress bar with a tool tip that shows the current progress in percent.
- Fixed issue with Winclone Backup constantly reporting issue with backup location is not found.
- Added verify operation with WIM-based clone creation.
- Updated opensource tools to resolve issue when creating WIM images from Windows that have large, uncompressible data.
- rearranged prefs window a bit
- applied sound pref to all success sounds and added in completed dialog
- added in sleep for cli after unmounting
Fixed issue with Winclone Menu / Winclone Backup not recognizing pure Windows 10 install.
Fixed issue with Winclone Pro force efi / legacy option.
- Boot Camp not detected if Windows folder was in uppercase
- Added additional models for EFI boot detection
- Fixed issue with partition type if partition was not in the first 4
Resolves issue of not being able to clone partition if partition number is outside the 4th partition.
Fixes issue with legacy booting when boot folder does not exist
- Fixed issue with setting EFI hang
- More SIP fixes. You can now remove, create a partition in High Sierra and then restore an image, and have SIP on.
- Better logging
- fixed metadata file issue with WIM restores
- Issue: currently compatible with 10.12 and 10.13 only. Working on 10.11 compatibility.
- Compatibility with High Sierra Beta (beta 5)
- New helper tool
- Better compatibility with SIP