No beta at this time. Current version is 6.2.1. Please check back.
- Fixed issue with Winclone Backup constantly reporting issue with backup location is not found.
- Added verify operation with WIM-based clone creation.
- Updated opensource tools to resolve issue when creating WIM images from Windows that have large, uncompressible data.
- rearranged prefs window a bit
- applied sound pref to all success sounds and added in completed dialog
- added in sleep for cli after unmounting
Fixed issue with Winclone Menu / Winclone Backup not recognizing pure Windows 10 install.
Fixed issue with Winclone Pro force efi / legacy option.
- Boot Camp not detected if Windows folder was in uppercase
- Added additional models for EFI boot detection
- Fixed issue with partition type if partition was not in the first 4
Resolves issue of not being able to clone partition if partition number is outside the 4th partition.
Fixes issue with legacy booting when boot folder does not exist
- Fixed issue with setting EFI hang
- More SIP fixes. You can now remove, create a partition in High Sierra and then restore an image, and have SIP on.
- Better logging
- fixed metadata file issue with WIM restores
- Issue: currently compatible with 10.12 and 10.13 only. Working on 10.11 compatibility.
- Compatibility with High Sierra Beta (beta 5)
- New helper tool
- Better compatibility with SIP