No beta at this time. Current version is 9.1. Please check back.
Version 9.1 Build 48423
Version 9.0 Build 48405
- Boot Camp driver injection for critical drivers including SSD, keyboard, trackpad, and others
- Big Sur Compatibility for Boot Camp cloning, migrating, package deployment, MDT, and SCCM
- Support for Windows 8 and later
- Fresh Big Sur look
- Driver install option after restoring
- Driver install tool option
- New drivers supported
- Resolved issue with Secure Boot
Fixed issue with “Make EFI Bootable” in Tools menu.
Enabled an imported WIM to be marked as WinPE Bootable.
Version 8.0.1 Build 46114
- Fixed “Already have license” button not working
- Improved error reporting in Winclone Menu
- Fixed crash for some users when clicking Save Image…
- More Scheduling Options for Incremental Clones
- Support for Catalina Privacy Controls
- Security Enhancements
- New Logging Window
- Package Signing
- Updated Icon and Refreshed Interface
Fixed implementation of deploying Winclone packages that create a Boot Camp partition as a percentage of disk space.
Fixed an issue with deploying Winclone packages that create a Boot Camp partition as a percentage of disk space.
Rolled back 2019-04-30 due to issue with post-install script
- Updates postinstall script for package installs of Winclone images from the recovery partition (MDS support).
- Winclone is now notarized and stapled.
Fixed issue with booting after restoring an image of Windows 7 on some older Macs.
- Offline license validation
- Fix for progress bar during Make Image from WIM
- Volume to Volume cloning now verifies correct size prior to imaging and prompts when incorrect size
- Package creation now verifies the size of the image against the size of partition that is being created, and warns if too small
- Minor fix with Buy button
- Minor progress bar fixes
- Polish dark mode support
- Resize main window buttons for 10.14
- Update frameworks to latest
- Support macOS Dark Mode.
- Incremental Imaging now supports re-associating a windows volume.
- Detect a boot camp partition with a package restore now works correctly for Fusion Macs where boot camp partition is on the second drive.
- Resolve issue with incremental backups showing correctly when Winclone app is launched.
- Better error handling of low disk space.
- Keyboard shortcut and menu now work correctly for opening console.
- In operations where an image file is specified, images can be dragged and dropped on interface.
- Packages now have the current date and time.
- Partition creation via package support added for 3TB Fusion drive macs on APFS (Mojave).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Incremental Imaging Scheduler: Automatically update a Winclone image on a set schedule.
- Added the ability to re-associate a Windows volume with an incremental image file.
- Made Winclone images self-extracting by default.
- Fixed possible issue when Restore Image runs out of space.
- Fixed issue with opening console log.
- Fixed date shown when creating package files.
- Added drag and drop for restoring images.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- When creating a package, there is a new option to have the package create a Boot Camp partition if one does not exist.
- When creating a package, two new variable substitutions for Windows naming were added: Computer Name and Serial Number.
- When saving a package, Winclone will now give an error message when the disk is full.
- Fixed an issue that caused package restore on some legacy machines to sometimes fail.
- Fixed an issue where the macmini6,2 was incorrectly identified as a EFI bootable Mac. The macmini6,2 is now set to legacy bootable on restore.
Fixed issue with copying EFI files
- Fixed issue with Create Package selecting boot mode
- Fixed issue with Create Package showing correct image date
- Fixed issue with package deployments copying files from Sysprep folder
- Fixed issue with WinPE package booting
- Improved cleanup of EFI partition on restore
- Added better logging info
- Fixed issue with Create Package caused by inability to find device
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Added NFR functionality
Fixed issue where drive UUID is absent
- New and improved user interface
- Incremental cloning
- Customized packaged deployment
- Import standard WIM images from Windows install media
- Automatic Windows naming during package deployment
- Automatic user creation during package deployment
- Automatic configuration of first startup during package deployment
- Automatic installation of Boot Camp drivers during first startup during package deployment
- Detection of different editions in WIM-based images
- Support for WindowsPE image booting for enterprise integration with Microsoft MDT and SCCM
- Ability to set a Boot Camp partition as WinPE bootable using customized BCD
- Better feedback during cloning operations
- Automatic configuration and installation of unattend.xml during deployment for Sysprep configuration
- Unified Logging
- Customized package installer pane for better log viewing
- Added in a fix for the progress bar not showing up for some users.
- Updated progress bar with a tool tip that shows the current progress in percent.
- Fixed issue with Winclone Backup constantly reporting issue with backup location is not found.
- Added verify operation with WIM-based clone creation.
- Updated opensource tools to resolve issue when creating WIM images from Windows that have large, uncompressible data.
- rearranged prefs window a bit
- applied sound pref to all success sounds and added in completed dialog
- added in sleep for cli after unmounting
Fixed issue with Winclone Menu / Winclone Backup not recognizing pure Windows 10 install.
Fixed issue with Winclone Pro force efi / legacy option.
- Boot Camp not detected if Windows folder was in uppercase
- Added additional models for EFI boot detection
- Fixed issue with partition type if partition was not in the first 4
Resolves issue of not being able to clone partition if partition number is outside the 4th partition.
Fixes issue with legacy booting when boot folder does not exist
- Fixed issue with setting EFI hang
- More SIP fixes. You can now remove, create a partition in High Sierra and then restore an image, and have SIP on.
- Better logging
- fixed metadata file issue with WIM restores
- Issue: currently compatible with 10.12 and 10.13 only. Working on 10.11 compatibility.
- Compatibility with High Sierra Beta (beta 5)
- New helper tool
- Better compatibility with SIP