Try Boot Runner for 14 Days!
Fill out this form to download your 14-day trial with a license key for up to 5 client Macs. You will receive an email with links to download your software and trial license. If you have already requested a trial and would like additional time, please contact us.
The ideal tool for managing dual boot Macs
Boot Runner puts admins in control of startup on dual-boot Macs. It is an essential tool for labs, classrooms and enterprise environments. Boot Runner also provides a seamless experience to help students, customers and end users choose the right desktop.
Boot Runner’s scheduling feature ensures that multi-boot Macs are in a ready state when they need to be for software updates. Maintain Windows security compliance on Boot Camp easily and reliably.
Guide users with custom branding and program information on the Boot Runner Selection Screen to tailor content, saving time and support resources.
Manage all the settings from your MDM server. Included with Boot Runner 3 is access to a configuration profile creation web service to create, manage, and export configuration profiles for Boot Runner 3.
Boot Runner 3 is a free upgrade for Boot Runner 2 customers that have maintenance or have purchased Boot Runner in the last year.
Current Version: 3.0.2
What's New In Boot Runner 3
- New Animated Text Effects
- Return to Boot Runner Arrow at login window
- Status Box with Boot Runner information
- Updated background and icons
Boot Runner 3 includes access to a web-based, online tool to create, manage and export configuration profiles for all Boot Runner settings. All settings are available via the web interface so it is easy to customize both the look and the user experience from a central location.
- SIP compatibility and Secure Boot
- Boot Runner Licensing
- APFS support
- Improved Voice Over support
- Over 25 more features and improvements
Boot Runner Overview
- Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
- Support for virtual machine hosts
- New screen customization options
- Schedule startup into a boot volume
- Custom selection screen popover text
- Auto-login to macOS account
- Auto-launch of virtual machine host
- Custom login options
- Support for APFS (High Sierra)
- Custom boot volume icons
- Remote management of boot selection
- Remote management of selection screen
- Display or hide restart button
- Display or hide shutdown button
- Menu bar boot selector
- Control virtual machine shutdown and logout
- Custom marquee text formatting