Participant Check-In Using Scan and Search Features
Download our Bleu Meetings iOS app.
Sign-in with the same username and password that you used to create your meeting on the web interface at meetings.twocanoes.com.
You will see a list of your meetings. Tap on the meeting for which you want to check-in participants. Then tap “Check-in / Find Attendee.”
- Check-in using scan
- Point your device’s camera at the Apple Wallet Pass or the barcode included in a attendee’s email.
- You will see a notice near the top of your screen telling you that the person was checked in successfully.
- If that attendee had already been checked in, you will see a notice containing the time that the attendee checked-in.
- Check-in using search
- Tap the search box.
- Type all or part of the attendee’s name or email address.
- Tap Search
- If you see the person you want to check-in in the list, tap it. You will see “Attendee checked in.”
- If you try to check-in some who has already been checked-in, you will see “Already checked in!”