Smart Card Utility for iPhone and iPad Update 3.6
Smart Card Utility enables smart card authentication to supported websites via Safari. No changes in the backend, websites, or cards: just plug in your existing PIV-enabled smart card and log in!
Note: this update includes features planned for version 3.5 but due to a regression, 3.5 was never released.
The update to 3.6 brings the following new changes for version 3.6 (5334):
Restore Purchases in Settings
- The “restore purchases” button and the “activate reader” button has been moved to settings. They had been in the trial sheet which was removed.
More card information
- Battery level for Bluetooth reader now shows in push
- Number of PIN attempts remaining now shows in push when wrong PIN entered
- Added progress indicator when reading certificates. Fancy.
- Better connecting and reconnecting when multiple readers nearby
- Changed text to recommend only inserting slot 9A: PIV Authentication
- Removed Remove all Certs button
- changed “identities” to “certificates”
Subscribe to Smart Card Utility Updates and get 10% off any Smart Card reader!Get 10% off any smart card reader from Twocanoes Software and keep up-to-date on Smart Card Utility and all things smart card related. Once you sign up, you'll get a email with a coupon code for 10% off any smart card reader.
"*" indicates required fields