- Create a new image or use an already created image with Winclone Pro.
- Use Disks Utility to create a new partition if one does not already exist.
- Open Terminal and run the command “diskutil list”.
- Under NAME find your Windows partition then confirm under IDENTIFIER the last number in “disk0sx”.
- In Terminal, type “cd ” then drag your image into Tterminal and run the command.
- Run the command below, replacing “disk0sX” with the identifier found when you ran “diskutil list” command:
sudo ./winclone_helper_tool –self-extract -p /dev/disk0sX
- Confirm with a successful reboot into Windows side.
Get the latest updates from Twocanoes