Last Updated On September 21, 2018
The Winclone 7.2 update includes the following new features:
- Incremental Imaging Scheduler: Automatically update a Winclone image on a set schedule.
- Added the ability to re-associate a Windows volume with an incremental image file.
- Made Winclone Pro images self-extracting by default.
- Compatibility with Deploy Studio and other client management systems that use the command line interface to the image.
- Fixed possible issue when Restore Image runs out of space.
- Fixed issue with opening console log.
- Fixed date shown when creating package files.
- Added drag and drop for restoring images.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
To update to Winclone 7.2, select Check For Updates in the Winclone menu or download from https://profile.twocanoes.com.