Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software has announced the release of Geohopper for iOS, now available on the App Store. Geohopper uses geofencing technology to generate events that are automatically sent by push notification, email or RSS. Geohopper can also automatically control remote devices based on your location.
“We are very excited to release Geohopper for iOS”, said Twocanoes Software’s Timothy Perfitt. “It’s a fun and safe way to automatically send event messages when you’re on the go.”
* Drop pins on the map to define places
* Generate messages from geofencing events
* Share events automatically with friends and family
* Send notifications securely and automatically
* Control remote appliances based on location
* View events in the Timeline
* Coordinate social gatherings from the cloud
Here is what customers are saying about Geohopper:
“This is a great app and I use it daily to let my wife know when I have left work and when I am 5-10 minutes from home.”
“It’s a big plus to get notifications sent when you pick your kids up, arrive at school, leave work, stop at the store, etc.”
“I use (Geohopper) to alert friends when I’m in their area without broadcasting on social sites… much safer.”
Available now on the App Store.