Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software has announced Winclone 3.5 with Windows 8 compatibility. Winclone allows users to migrate data from one Boot Camp partition to another partition, hard drive, or computer with ease, or change the size of the Boot Camp partition.
* Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8
* Full compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Gatekeeper
* Full integration with JAMF Software Casper Suite framework
* Language support for Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
* Transfer, resize, and restore Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partition files in OS X
* User-friendly interface
* Monitor file status and errors during image creation
* Saves time…no more Windows re-installs
* Consolidates disk space
* Migrate Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partitions to other computers with ease
Winclone requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion) or OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP (NTFS) running in a Boot Camp partition.
“We are thrilled to announce full support for Windows 8” said Twocanoes Software’s Timothy Perfitt. “This is the best release of Winclone yet.”
* Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
* Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (NTFS), Boot Camp Partition
Pricing and Availability:
Winclone 3.5 is a free update to Winclone 3 users and $19.99 (USD) for an Individual License (up to two computers), $99.99 for the Pro Version (unlimited computers by a single administrator), and $499.99 for a Site License (unlimited computers by any employee or contractor) and are all available through the Twocanoes website. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright © 2012 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.