Naperville, Illinois – Winclone 4 has been awarded four-and-a-half mice out of five in MacWorld’s Mac Gems. MacWorld’s GemFest is an annual showcase of outstanding apps for Mac. MacWorld named Winclone 4 “a must-have utility for Boot Camp users”.
“Suffice it to say that if you use Boot Camp frequently, or on multiple Macs, Winclone should be in your toolkit”, concluded MacWorld Senior Editor Dan Frakes. “It?s easy to use, it works well, and the developer provides excellent how-to documentation.”
MacWorld is an award-winning magazine and member of a publishing venture that reaches 20 million website readers each month. MacWorld is the premier source for news, reviews and ratings for Mac-related hardware and software and the go-to resource for Mac professionals and consumers alike.
Winclone 4 is the essential solution for cloning, resizing and migrating the Boot Camp partition. Winclone creates an exact copy of Boot Camp as either an archive file or a disk-to-disk copy. Migrate Boot Camp directly from an attached drive or over the network. Winclone can even move Windows from a real PC drive to Boot Camp on the Mac.
For multiple or mass Boot Camp deployment, Winclone Pro provides the ability to create self-contained installers to deploy Boot Camp as a package using existing deployment infrastructure.
Winclone 4 Feature Highlights:
* Real PC migration to Boot Camp
* Network Boot Camp migration
* Share Winclone images on the network
* Boot Camp Installer package creation (Winclone Pro)
* Optimized for faster imaging and restoring
* Improved interface for easier navigation
* Full integration with major deployment tools
* Transfer, resize, and restore Microsoft Windows Boot Camp partition files in OS X
* Monitor file status and errors during image creation
* Save time…no more Windows re-installs
* Consolidate disk space
* Migrate Windows Boot Camp partitions to other computers with ease
* Language support for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Winclone System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
* Windows 7 or higher
* Boot Camp Partition
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.
Based in Naperville, Illinois, Twocanoes Software was founded by Timothy Perfitt in 2012. Focusing on iOS and OS X exclusively, Twocanoes provides customers with software to perform complex IT tasks with minimum effort. Copyright (C) 2013 Twocanoes Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.