Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software announces Winclone 4.2.2 with compatibility for Windows 8.1. Winclone creates a complete copy of the Windows Boot Camp partition for quick recovery or migration to another Mac. Winclone Pro 4 creates installation packages for easy mass deployment of Boot Camp in enterprise environments.
MacWorld awarded Winclone 4 with a “four-and-a-half mice” rating in the magazine’s GemFest 2013.
- Full compatibility with Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Real PC migration to Boot Camp
- Network Boot Camp migration
- Share Winclone images on the network
- Boot Camp Package Installer (Winclone Pro)
- Optimized for fast imaging and restoring
- Easy navigation and use
- Full integration with major deployment tools
- Capture, transfer, resize, and restore Boot Camp
- Monitor file status and errors during image creation
- Save time and avoid Windows re-installation
- Consolidate disk space
- Migrate Windows Boot Camp from one Mac to another
- Language support for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
“We’re pleased to have more great features in Winclone 4.2.2, including Windows 8.1 support” said Twocanoes Software’s Timothy Perfitt. “This is our best Winclone yet.”
Winclone 4 System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- Boot Camp Partition
Twocanoes offers a support package that includes two years of technical support and maintenance, including access to priority technical support and all minor and major upgrades.