Naperville, Illinois – Twocanoes Software has announced the release of Winclone 5.1 with support for Windows 10. Winclone is the premier Boot Camp cloning and migration solution for the Mac. Winclone 5.1 is available in Basic, Standard and Pro editions. Winclone 5.1 also includes Winclone Backup for automatic file-based backup of mission-critical Boot Camp files. Winclone Backup is included in all editions of Winclone 5 and makes automatic Boot Camp file backups easy and reliable.
Winclone 5 for Mac creates an exact clone of the Boot Camp partition for use as a back up or to migrate a Boot Camp partition to a new Mac. If disaster strikes, restore Boot Camp from a Winclone image along with Winclone Backup files to a current, fully recovered Boot Camp system. Winclone Backup ensures that older versions of files can be easily located and recovered.
Winclone 5.1 is available in three editions:
* Winclone Basic for simple Boot Camp cloning and restoring on a Mac
* Winclone Standard for migration between Macs and cloning to secondary drives
* Winclone Pro for large-scale package deployment of Boot Camp
Winclone 5.1 Feature Highlights
* Support for the Windows 10 operating system
* Clone entire Boot Camp partition to an image file
* Restore from a Winclone image file to a bootable Boot Camp system
* “Set and forget” incremental file-based Boot Camp backup solution
* New Winclone Basic edition for simple, low-cost cloning and restoring of Boot Camp
* Support for OS X Core Storage volumes
* Restore Winclone images to smaller or larger Boot Camp partitions
* Clone from mounted Windows PC drive
* Disk-to-disk cloning
* Restore image to secondary and external drives
* Share and restore Winclone images over the network
* Create standalone package installer for mass deployment of Boot Camp (Pro only)
Winclone System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.8 or higher including Yosemite 10.10
* Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (64-bit)
* Boot Camp partition
Winclone 5.1 is a free upgrade for current Winclone 5 customers. Contact Twocanoes for pricing on Winclone and support and maintenance options. Visit Twocanoes Software online to see the Winclone video and find answers to your questions.