Current Version: 2.4
Confused by the array of ports and services that need to be open to use the Apple Push Notification service? Push Diagnostics is a simple-to-use utility that will quickly verify that the appropriate hosts can be reached on their respective ports from any network you are on. Just open, click, and know. The one-button interface provides a quick overview of APNs reachability.
- Validates all ports currently used by iOS 5 and OS X Lion 10.7.2 and higher.
- Settings to validate both the test and production APNs servers.
- Detailed results with name, IP addresses, and approximate latency of connections.
- Automatic updates via Sparkle.
- OS X Lion 10.7 or higher
- Active network connection