No beta at this time.
- Dark mode updated to display icons and saved servers correctly.
- Added option for selecting existing identity with common name instead of sha1 hash using the -c option.
- Added usage for options for secure_remote_access.sh
Version 1.2.1 Build 2317
- Added label to show license expired.
- Added search extension for a license so installing a license is now easier.
- Updated graphics in the user interface.
- Updated virtual serial for Apple Silicon.
- Updated license manager to the latest version.
Version 1.1 Build 2288
- The connect dialog now allows you to save favorites for easy connecting to commonly used remote Macs.
- Fixed the “-d” flag for disabling the listener via the secure_remote_access.sh script. The -a flag is updated so that it will use the last used identity when activating the listener after deactivating it with the -d flag.
Version 1.0 Build 2282