When using Winclone or other Twocanoes software, it may be useful to disable Secure Boot or SIP, depending on the context. Below are a handful of articles that discuss these; you may reference if you have trouble disabling Secure Boot and/or SIP:
- Apple’s documentation on
- Quick Install Windows in Winclone 10
- Disabling Secure Boot section (via Startup Security Utility)
- System Integrity Protection and Secure Boot in Winclone 7 (or later) – (Disabling SIP via Terminal)
- Our 2018 blog post explaining Secure Boot
- An older, unsupported Boot Runner 3 article discussing SIP
If you’re still having trouble and would like assistance via your support with this topic, please contact us at twocanoes.com/contact.