No beta at this time.
Fixed issue where some readers stopped working after 14 days and required an uninstall and reinstall.
- There is now a setting in Settings for disabling sleep.
- Tweaked initial connecting to find reader’s name to make it a bit more efficient.
Restore Purchases in Settings
The “restore purchases” button and the “activate reader” button has been moved to settings. They had been in the trial sheet which was removed.
More card information
- Battery level for Bluetooth reader now shows in push
- Number of PIN attempts remaining now shows in push when wrong PIN entered
- Added progress indicator when reading certificates. Fancy.
- Better connecting and reconnecting when multiple readers nearby
- Changed text to recommend only inserting slot 9A: PIV Authentication
- Removed Remove all Certs button
- changed “identities” to “certificates”
Version 3.4 Build 5272
Streamlined Certificate Reading