No beta at this time.
Version 4.0 Build 5354
- Support for Smart Card Utility Desktop Reader
- Change PIN
- Verify PIN
- View Certificates for 3rd Party Readers
- View Certificates current available for authentication
Version 3.8 Build 5357
Fixed issue where some readers stopped working after 14 days and required an uninstall and reinstall.
Version 3.7 Build 5342
- There is now a setting in Settings for disabling sleep.
- Tweaked initial connecting to find reader’s name to make it a bit more efficient.
Version 3.6 Build 5334
Restore Purchases in Settings
The “restore purchases” button and the “activate reader” button has been moved to settings. They had been in the trial sheet which was removed.
More card information
- Battery level for Bluetooth reader now shows in push
- Number of PIN attempts remaining now shows in push when wrong PIN entered
- Added progress indicator when reading certificates. Fancy.
- Better connecting and reconnecting when multiple readers nearby
- Changed text to recommend only inserting slot 9A: PIV Authentication
- Removed Remove all Certs button
- changed “identities” to “certificates”
Version 3.4 Build 5272
Streamlined Certificate Reading