Version 1.9 Build 19115
Released beta 2019-08-19
- First user log in option for package installation
- Updated preference window
- Improved Chromebook support for wireless (802.1x support)
- Option to restart or shutdown after running workflow. Previously this was only available if not installing macOS.
- Added language sample script and updated other sample scripts.
- Better Arduino timing when flashing software
- Fixed issue with packages installed with the workflow
- Fixed issues where home directory didn’t exist for additional scripts
- Fixed regression where blank password did not work
- Added additional sample script to show how resources can be copied to user desktop
- Workflow syncing to remote master
- Improved automaton creation and configuration
- Improved workflow management: duplicate, delete multiple, export selected, export with or without passwords
- Automatically erase FileVault volumes with automaton
- Automaton for Chromebooks
- Have a workflow create multiple user accounts
- Set user account to automatically log in
- Computer name variables
- Hosting Munki Repository
- Munki Client Configuration
- Signing Packages
- Computer naming is now done before packages are installed.
- Improved support for unicode characters
- Webserver for Hosting Images
- First Boot Scripts
- Target Volume
- Rename Volume
- Moved network options to its own section
- A blank password can now be specified for a user
- Turned off “wait for networking” in Imagr since that option is handled in the package scripts.
- Fixed issue where the password hint didn’t work unless you used a ssh key
- Fixed issue with profiles did not install
- Fixed quote in run script
- Tweaked automaton configuration to make it more reliable
- Added a warning if no user account is created and setup assistant was skipped
- Moved log to toolbar button
- Script and profile ordering
- Package install pre-macOS and post-macOS
- Password hint support
- Updated Workflow UI
- Ability to create user including long name, short name, password, UID, and SSH key
- Prompt for computer name or set as serial number
- Skip Setup Assistant with option to configure to allow Location Services automatically
- Skip User Privacy and Location Setup for new users
- Enable Screen Sharing
- Join WiFi after macOS install
- Join WiFi when launching Imagr in recovery
- Try both en0 and en1 when configuring WiFi in both recovery and post install if those options are set.
- Can specify a .app instead of a .dmg for installing macOS (though both work).
- Imagr no longer creates an unneeded folder that results in a /Previous Content folder getting created.
- Default name of the disk image is now first active workflow name.
- Remote logging to MDS app and Imagr Server
- LED flashing for Automaton monitoring
- Enable SSH option
- Support for installing profiles
- Change Disk Image Volume Name
- Prompt and Set Computer Name
- MDS Automaton Bootloader Command
- Specify Package Folder
- Customized Imagr serverurl
- FileVault Support
- Import/Export: Workflows can now be imported and exported.
- Package Only Installs: If Install macOS is deselected, no OS upgrade or install will be performed, and Imagr will just install the specified packages.
- Firmware Update Prompting: If firmware updates for the automaton are available, the user will be prompted when trying to configure the automaton.
- Automaton DEP configuration mode
- Automaton Boot to Recovery mode
- New name: Mac Deploy Stick is now called MDS.
- Per workflow macOS: Specify the OS in each workflow.
- Packages & Apps: Apps placed in the Packages folder will be installed in the target Mac.
- Scripts: Scripts can be added to a workflow to be run after packages are installed.
- Upgrade macOS: If “Erase and Install” option is deselected, the target Mac’s existing OS will be upgraded with the specified macOS installer instead of being erased and replaced.
- More Package Types: MDS now supports bundle package types (both pkg and mpkg).
- Faster: When a workflow is run, the packages are installed faster.
- Automatically Run Workflow: An option to have a specified workflow run automatically after the specified countdown.
- Improved process for flashing Arduino
- Fixed bug related to downloading resources
- Create Workflows
- Install Packages
- Install macOS
- Label Workflows
- Automate Restores
- Create Bootable macOS Volumes