- New name: Mac Deploy Stick is now called MDS.
- Per workflow macOS: Specify the OS is each workflow.
- Packages & Apps: Apps placed in the Packages folder will be installed in the target Mac.
- Scripts: Scripts can be added to a workflow to be run after packages are installed.
- Upgrade macOS: If “Erase and Install” option is deselected, the target Mac’s existing OS will be upgraded with the specified macOS installer instead of being erased and replaced.
- More Package Types: MDS now supports bundle package types (both pkg and mpkg).
- Faster: When a workflow is run, the packages are installed faster.
- Automatically Run Workflow: An option to have a specified workflow run automatically after the specified countdown.
- Improved process for flashing Arduino
- Fixed bug related to downloading resources
- Create Workflows
- Install Packages
- Install macOS
- Label Workflows
- Automate Restores
- Create Bootable macOS Volumes